Re: WTB harsh envir motion

In this area there aren't many basements. I don't understand how an intruder
would gain entry. Are the basements totally underground or are the small
windows slightly above ground level that would allow unwanted access?
In any case an outdoor motion like the Bosch OD 850 (available at ADI) might
work.