Re: dsc wireless ?

I didn't think the RF keypads would show up on the system, either through
902/903 from the keypad or auto detect in the software until at least one
transmitter was enrolled on the system, and not that I want to be anal, yeah
I know, I have no choice, but the keypad has a built in receiver, not
transmitter

Doug