Re: Please tell the following to your buddies, Kurt.

Lionel <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Thou blubbery notorious bawd. Thou
cockeyed fathead. Ye snarled:

> On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:30:21 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
> <nntp.news@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Art Deco <erfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Thou bed-swerver. Thou speaks nothing
>> but madman. Ye squealed:

>>> I take it he's never read Stroustrup, Cline, and Meyers then?
>>
>> GitM is not correct about the Relf's C++ abuse. Abuse is not a
>> suitable euphemism for any of capricious butchery, wanton rape or
>> willful pillage.
>
> How do you tell the difference between that & any other kind of C++
> code?

Easy...

Some Berserker code:

public bool SelectGroup(string sGroup)
{
 bool bZ;
 string[] sValues;

 bZ = _SendCommand("GROUP " + sGroup, NewsResponse.Server.GroupSelected);

 if (bZ == true)
 {
   sValues = Split(m_sLastServerMessage);
   m_ArticleCount = Val(sValues(1));
   m_FirstArticle = Val(sValues(2));
   m_LastArticle = Val(sValues(3));
 }
 else
 {
   m_ArticleCount = 0;
   m_FirstArticle = 0;
   m_LastArticle = 0;
   if (m_bUseExceptions == true) {
     throw new NewsException(m_nLastServerCode, m_sLastServerMessage);
   }

 if (Done != null)
 {
   Done(NewsResponse.Method.SelectGroup, m_nLastServerCode,
          m_sLastServerMessage);
 }

 return bZ;
}

The Relf Version of the same code:

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
    Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    Usenet Ruiner Lits
    Top Assholes on the Net Lits
    Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jij bent nu echt een lompe afgestorven vtm'er.