Radionics Software Question

I am in need of the latest or later version of RAM IV software.

I have a legitimate version of  3.6 with license disk and key, but I would
really like to get a version over 5.x, as I would like to program the newer
V2 panels with something other than my D5200.

I would get this directly from Bosch, but I am not a dealer and the company
I work for is no longer a dealer. I know that upgrades are free to dealers.

I know that it would be a good idea not to post the software on the news
server.

Would anyone be willing to make a copy of the program only and ship this to
me? I would be happy to pay for shipping and handling!

Thanks in advance!

Steve