Powermax software

Maybe someone can help me. My installation cd is not readable anymore and I
forgot to make a copy. Also the shop where I bought this kit does no more
exist. I know the up/download software is approx. 5 Mb.
I hope there is somebody who can help me with it. The software is installed
on my desktop pc and I tried to copy it to my laptop but in that way it will
not work.
Thanx in advance in any way
Koos from Purmerend Holland