Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P9600 V9 E-Prom Attn Robert Bass

On Mar 20, 11:33 pm, Sammi <Sammi@Sammi's the one> wrote:
> I tried to get hold of you for quite some time today via the phone...I needed a pci-mini and some other stuff. Since I couldn't get hold of you today, I picked one up elsewhere :-(.  Hopefully we cross paths at some point :-). I need to setup camera's...so I do need further assistance regarding purchases.

Please note:

This is not a personal message board or an E-mail clearing house for
Robert Bass or anyone.

A simple "Please call me", would suffice.

Also as a courtesy, I'm sure it would be appreciated by all, if this
would not be condoned or supported by Robert Bass .......

As a reply, a simple " Please call me would also suffice.

Keep in mind that courtesy, consideration and respect are the keywords
to achieving the goal of:

"not fighting anymore"