Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P9600 V9 E-Prom Attn Robert Bass

"Sammi" <Sammi@Sammi's the one> wrote in message
> I tried to get hold of you for quite some time today via the phone...I
needed a pci-mini and some other stuff. Since I couldn't get hold of you
today, I picked one up elsewhere :-(.  Hopefully we cross paths at some
point :-). I need to setup camera's?so I do need further assistance
regarding purchases.

> I've got a GEM-P9600.  Went to change the time using the keypad...in
short, ended up disabling the entire alarm panel. DUH  All zones are
altered, nothing is recognized and the two additional keypads are now
obviously not in the system.  That's what you get when you use the 6 digit
master code via the keypad?lol

I was once told this isn't rocket science...