Re: NX-8 Hardware Reset?

"Moe Szyslak" <none@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:eu5kv25nnoubfrr42dgnb2ot9jn8ubjv8e@xxxxxxxxxx
> Rich wrote:
>
>>Page 11 of the manual
>>
>>Enter The Program mode,  then
>>
>>9 1 0 #
>>
>>you will here 3 beeps and take 6 seconds
>>

> Most of these questions come from ->users<-  that can not access
> programming in the first place.  Worse case they are *burglars* <---
>
> It does not help our industry when a panel gets circumvented, either
> with honest intentions - or a potential burglar.
>
> It is best to leave posts like this be, unless you know who is asking
> - then reply by email.

No, I am not a burglar (of course one would say that). What I was trying to
learn was if there was a "hard-wire" reset for this panel.

DSC's 832 can be defaulted by using a jumper wire between one of the zones
and another
terminal during power-up.

If someone would feel better repling by email please do at:

beowoulfe1999@xxxxxxxxx

thanks,
John A.

Brewer Technology Solutions