Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

I am using QB pro 2006.

The memorized trx works but i do wish i could find some software to do the
CRM side of things for all the accounts and spit the invoices into QB.
Everything i have looked at so far is priced like bill gates himself wrote
it by the hour.

On Mar 10, 6:11?pm, "Allan Waghalter" <awaghal...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I solved sales tax problem with an excel spread sheet. It takes me about 5
> minutes from the time I start until I lick the envelope and put a stamp on
> it. If you want it, let me know. You can switch the rate depending on
> where you are. It handles tax exempt sales too.
> Allan

To change the subject slightly, who is using Quickbooks for billing
recurring monitoring?

What version of QB are you using and if you're not using QB ..... what
billing application ARE you using?

Thanks