Re: DVR solution?

Hey, I just purchased a Clover DVR (17" All in One), but having a heck
of a time getting it to connect over the Internet to view remotely.
Sounds like you got it to work over you DSL? Clover support doesn't
seem to respond, and being a reasonably smart PC/Networking guy and
playing with this for several days, I still get the dreaded "DVR not
found!" error in the Clover software. Curious what router you're
using, etc. Thanks for any insight you can send my way!

Tyson