Re: Protection

We had a burglar like that hit several stores in a row, had to be an inside
job since you'd have to know if you could get out of the ductwork...I filled
my client's metal ductwork with several pounds of carpet tacks and contacted
the airhandler access  hatches on silent burg zone (trouble by day, silent
alarm by night).

ouchy!