Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

I appreciate the offer. However I was really referring to a specific problem
within QuickBooks On Line Version versus the regular QuickBooks
Professional. It is frustrating to "discover" that quirk for the first time
(that is is won't do sales tax like regular QuickBooks). It is even more
irritating to listen to the lame excuse tech support comes up with to let
you know that essentially QuickBooks On Line is a BETA product forced out
the door way too early by management, and has folks drop off in hordes once
they find out they are screwed and have to use a spreadsheet (like you
describe) just to do the sales tax report.