Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

Roland Moore inspired greatness with:

>QuickBooks on line edition is okay, but wait until you have to figure out
>sales tax. It SUCKS! Worse yet, QuickBooks knows it SUCKS! Best tie a rope
>around your computer before you start sales tax calculations because it will
>get tossed out the window several times before your sales tax report is
>complete. Then you can just reel it back in when you cool down.

Are you saying that the problem lies in the job location for tax calc?
Most jobs are in a fixed area taxed at 8.25%, some are in a 7.25% area
which I have to add manually.  The payee is still the same (TX
comptroller).

--
"Meanwhile, my company is at China, so We can provide you a relative
lost price."

From: "pgtekin" <zhuliangcai@xxxxxxxx>