Re: cost of installation- hard wired panic buttons

You need to give us some idea of the distances the cables will be run plus the value of your labor.  Labor prices vary from as low
as $20 to more than $70 per hour, depending upon what region of the country the job is in and the level of experience of the
technician.

I used to figure we could do one device per hour, including connection, programming and testing.  That was for an "average"
residential installation in an existing home.  If it was a prewire, average was about 1/2 to 2/3 the time of a retrofit job.
Commercial installations are sometimes easier and faster because of drop ceilings and existing low voltage chases (exercise care in
using these though).  If the runs were longer or more difficult, or if the system was more complex, we'd charge more.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics