Re: Selecting a remote surv system

"pgtekin" <zhuliangcai@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1173459156.602917.163560@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 1ÔÂ18ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç4ʱ03·Ö, "John" <John-hates-spam!> wrote:
> My brother owns a small deli and he's looking to install a 4 or 5
> cameraremotesurveillancesystem. He'd like to be able to check in on things
> via
> the Internet. The deli already has a DSL connection. I'm the computer guy
> in
> the family with pro service/repair experience under my belt. I'd like to
> help him out, hopefully keeping costs down, and point him in the right
> direction for a goodsystemthat we could install ourselves. Can anyone
> recommend a good, but not too $$$remotesurveillancesystem, 5 wired or
> wireless cams at most?  Thanks.
> --
> John

I can provide you with 8 channel Remote Surveillance Systen plus
Visual Verification subsystem and 6 CCD cameras with the price under $$
$. The video streaming bitrate is around 30~80kpbs for CIF 20FPS.
So it is perfect for ADSL net env. If you want to watch the live video
\, pleasecontact with me.
Meanwhile, my company is at China, so We can provide you a relative
lost price.

Jack

I don't get it. 20 FPS at CIF? WHY? 30~80kpbs now that's is a narrow delta
range for IT to live with. I want an English only copy of the installation
manual, (and I hope I can get it for a "relative lost price"). I bet that is
a gut buster.