Request for articles or documentation- Issues with Panic Buttons in workplace settings

I am doing research on the problems that organziations encounter with
the use of panic buttons (malfunctioning, not used, hitting it
accidently) and the barriers to installing them (cost, installation
issues).
If anyone is aware of any such articles or documentation that I can
review and cite, I would very much apprecitate it. You reply here or
to me directly at jlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you very much, Johnny Lee