Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

It is easy to modify and not specific to AMAG. There are 9 sections.
Each Section is labeled as follows:
Section 1- The Software
Section 2- The Software Options
Section 3 - The Business Prox -Packs
Section 4 - The Additional Hardware
Section 5-  N/A
Section 6 - The Cards and Readers
Section 7 - The Computers
Section 8 - The Support
Section 9 - The Video
Section 9 - The Other Stuff

It is called the AMAG Quoting Tool v2.31D. Even if you don't use it there
are good ideas in there you may want to put in the spread sheet you build.