Re: Speed

hey robert,

I needs some  help from you. Please contact me off group at; robosama at
gmail dot com

"Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> wrote in message
| Hi Rich,
|
| Most of the ones we've sold only record an image of the vehicle plus a
separate image of the license plate.  Typically, a separate
| radar device is installed and its data is superimposed on the recorded
image of the vehicle.

| The cameras are from Extreme CCTV out of Canada.  I sell them primarily to
commercial clients with large, remote properties subject
| to theft and vandalism.  I've been working on a deal with one government
agency but we won't know if that's going through for some
| time since it has to be legislated for them to use the cameras.
|
| In Brazil (my second home) there are speed and traffic light enforcement
cameras all over our small city.  They don't even use