Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

Excellent post....you hit the nail on the head IMO. Guess it takes
some people quite a time to learn these "truisms", and a lot never do
learn. Add to this...."refine your client base to lose the non
payers"...and "learn what business to take on and leave the rest to
the competition"....and "make EVERY job a profitable one (or don't do
it simply on the promise of more to come"...

Yah just cant be all things to all folks.....

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
www.homemetal.com
(Ducking tornadoes in northern Florida....)