Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

Depends on the clients "Sense" of urgency, If they call me, the next day I
get them the quote/estimate, the following (3rd) day I call to see how the
quote was received and obtain feedback. This approach caters to the impulse
buyers as they called me and want what I sell.  If it's a cold lead wherein
I canvased the site, will probably wait 2~3 days to present the quote, again
follow up on the next day. In all case ~1 week later, I call again . They
should have a clear understanding at that time if it will be a go, if there
undecided, back burner stuff.. call them when I have time..