Re: Can an alarm with PGM outputs, and/or other outputs, be wired to an X10 sensor?

I have not use the X10 modules or its associated platform in the past as we
have been made aware that it was ranked poorly in the security industry as
being erratic and problematic. I've seen demo's at our local Distributors,
even the demos worked poorly. I believe every product tries to address a
niche market and the individual whom posted this threat is the market. Those
in the know have made you aware of there thoughts. Sincerely wish you luck
with your project.
FYI look over the accessories for your existing panel
http://www.paradox.ca/Products/CAT_SPECTRA/Default.asp?SUBCATID=30300&PRODUCT=SPC-ZX8