Re: What's New?

"Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
1172688792.368152.27100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sounds like a great job.
>
> Do you or does anyone know if there's a web site that gives basic
> information to a beginner about setting up IP addresses? Most things
> like this I just have an instinct for, but for some reason, I just
> can't seem to latch on to the process.
>
> I'd like to see the pic's of the job.

On the ip side of thing,we are on the same boat.I've learned the hard way...
trial and error...

I have seen on the web some calculator for netmask and such,but not much of
a whole training for it...

what you need to do is take a small book about tcp ip,dont go with the large
600 page thing...

you allready know a lot,just read the book to wrap it all up...

I took the photo,will take more in a few days,I didnt had access to the DVR
and the cabinet yesterday,the acces control that is supplied by someone else
was down and the door to the server room was shut down, the electro was not
giving up....what a mess this job,i did offer to fix it,but its still under
warranty...