Re: XL2

1. Power down panel
2. Place a jumper on JP1 & JP2
3. Power up with AC only, wait 15 seconds
4. Power down, remove jumper
5. Power up, system should be defaulted.

This procedure will not remove CSID if you plan to download. Most times
it is left default anyway.

If you still cannot get into programming, at least the user codes will
be wiped clean.

Jim Rojas