Re: Keypad height

<jabrams4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote...
> What is the standard keypad height for mounting an LCD Ademco Vista
> keypad.  I'm 6 foot tall.

Shoulder height works best for me and the vast majority of my customers.

That way it's not so high that you're straining to reach the keypad, and yet
not so low that you're bending down to read it.

There have been a few exceptions of course.  There's a few
electrician-prewired ones I have at about 3 feet high, for a wheelchair
accessible government building.  I had to sit on the smallest chair I could
find to program that one.  And there's one where the lady of the house
wanted it around 7 feet high.  I never could see the logic in that one.