Fire Alarm Seminar Schedule

Contact me to find out how your group can sponsor a seminar.
mailto:mikebaker@xxxxxxxx

------------------
June 3-7, 2007 Boston, MA
------------------
NFPA World Safety Conference and Exposition
http://www.nfpa.org/categoryListWSCE.asp?categoryID=1059

------------------
June 12-14, 2007 Minneapolis, MN
------------------
Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems Fire Alarm Plan Review
Understanding IBC Fire Alarm Requirements http://www.afaa.org/pdf/TI_PR_IBC_Minneapolis_Jun2007.pdf

------------------
June 19-21, 2007 Cincinnati, OH
------------------
Understanding IBC Fire Alarm Requirements Fire Alarm Plan Review
Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/IBC_PR_TI_Cincinnati_Jun2006.pdf

------------------
June 25-26, 2007 Huntsville, AL
------------------
Custom Course
Sponsored seminar (closed)

------------------
July 10-12, 2007 Los Angeles, CA
------------------
Basic Fire Alarm Seminar
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/BasFA_IntFA_LosAngeles_July2007.pdf

------------------
July 18-19, 2007 Phoenix, AZ
------------------
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II) Sponsored seminar
(closed)

------------------
July 24-25, 2007 San Leandro, CA
Fire Alarm Plan Review
Understanding IBC Fire Alarm Requirements http://www.afaa.org/pdf/PR_IBC_SanLeandro_July2007.pdf

July 31 and August 1-2, 2007 Detroit, MI
Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems Intermediate Fire Alarm
Seminar (NICET I & II)
More info to follow ...