Re: DSC PC1575 Keypads

Mark, I believe the older keypad specifically designed for the 1575
(the one that looks like the standard 1550 keypad) will NOT work with
the 1555. However, the newer 1555 keypads ARE backward compatible and
will work with the 1575.

The 1575 seems to have been a transition panel halfway between the
1550 and the 1555 and (I believe) was only on sale for a very short
period of time. It had the six user code limitation of the 1550 but
the faster communication formats of the 1555.

RHC