Re: Do not go protection one

> switched outlet is kinda dopey yah.

What is the complaining about? The light switch thing is not a bug, it's a
feature. It is the automatic random A/C fail report tester with battery load
wellness indicator. That was an extra cost item provided gratis. Now the
contact problem on the windows is easily explained. I am sure that there was
a proper wireless placement test done prior to installation of the blinds,
so therefore there is a blind bulge to allow proper electron interaction and
propagation of the Kundt's tube sine wave signal. A particle velocity signal
in the perpendicular direction of the wires changes the temperature
distribution on the blinds instantaneously. It is a green feature designed
to reduce utility bills as well as carbon emissions. Again an extra charge
item provided free. Protection One is just way out in front of all of us on
technology providing product value as well as outstanding customer service,
and we all should show them the respect they deserve.