Re: GPS tracking device (detecting them)

Watch your rear view mirror.

Buy one of those new Volvo's...the one that the alarm system can detect a
human heartbeat and blinks an led on your alarm keyfob to warn you of
impending doom.

Are you seriously concerned about someone stalking your car?...take the bus
and it's greener too.