Focus 5 = Proprietary Artitech Panel
Focus 6 = Proprietary Artitech Panel
Focus 40 = Proprietary Panel
Focus 45U = Proprietary Panel
Focus 48 = Proprietary Panel
Focus 55 = Moose Z1100e?
Focus 75 = Proprietary Ademco Panel
Focus 100B = Proprietary Panel
Focus 200D = Proprietary Custom Ademco Panel
Focus 128 = DSC Maxsys PC4020
Focus 256 = Proprietary Panel
Focus D15 = DSC PC1550
Focus D32 = DSC PC5010 (Power832)
Focus D50 = DSC PC1555 (Power632)
Safewatch = ADT Caretaker+ or Z900, both proprietary (must replace
master chip & eeprom chip for takeovers)
Safewatch Custom = Moose Z1100 with LCD Keypad
Safewatch Custom RF = ITI SXV
Safewatch Plus = ADT Proprietary version of ITI Caretaker Plus (must
replace master chip & eeprom chip for takeovers)
Safewatch Plus/Entrepreneur = Moose Z910A, (Z900 with additional RAM)
Safewatch Plus RF = ADT Proprietary version of ITI Commander2000
Safewatch Pro = ADT Proprietary Moose panel, not sure of type.
Safewatch Pro 2000 = Vista-20SE
Safewatch Pro 3000 = Vista-20P
Safewatch Pro 3000EN = Vista20P v2
Safewatch Pro EZ = Custom Napco P801 (Cannot be downloaded using
standard PCDWin)

Jim Rojas