Re: AT&T 8000

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 08:46:49 -0400, Skinner Johnson
<vinceinzinna@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Before I gave up all hope, I'd check the charging circuit to make sure
> it's putting out, and also try a different battery.  Maybe there
> actually IS a low battery problem.

it's charging, with a new battery.  old battery had split and oozed.  The
consarned beeping has stopped but the battery trouble won't  clear.  it
appears the beeping part knows the battery has been replaced but the led
part doesn't know so it stays lit.  I can live with that though.  I will
check battery mor often now.