Looking for good dealer in Dallas

Hello all,

Looking for a name and number for a Quality alarm dealer in the Dallas, TX
area.  I have a friend that is looking and it is a little far for me to make
a service call.

Any body here in that area or know some one that will properly take care of
a customer.  Not looking for any of the big box - lick and stick -
operations.  Looking for the guy that has been around a while that know what
he is doing and really cares about the customer.

And please lets try and keep the responses professional.  If you would
rather send a private message then post that and I will give a good address.

Thanks in advance.

Les