Re: DSC PC1575 Keypads

Jim, I believe Mark is right. The standard 1555 keypads will work with
the old 1575 board. I found that out when I had trouble with a keypad
on one of the three 1575 installations I had in service...."had",
because I ripped them out and replaced them with the 1555 boards. I'll
look and see what I have in my huge and growing stockpile of old
boards and keypads....I just can't bring myself to throw out old
equipment...you know...."just in case"....:)))

RHC

Why not use 55xx keypads? They should work with that panel