Re: GPS tracking device

A few months ago I got a call from someone who said she was a client of ours
(actually never heard of her) she wanted us to come out and remove the
cameras that someone installed in all her shower heads! Ok, I'm game,
besides for 85 bucks an hour...what the heck. My buddy went out and couldn't
find any cameras...she said sometimes they're just not there. Then she had
my guy go up in the attic to check up there too...of course there was
nothing there either. Call us back if they reappear!

"Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> wrote in message
Every so often we get one of those calls where the
customer is definitely out in the ozone.  This morning
a lady called asking if we could help her find out who
is tracking her.  I explained that we're not a detective
agency but, out of curiosity, asked what made her
believe she's being tracked.  She said someone has
installed a GPS tracking system in her truck.  I asked
where the device is.  She said it's somewhere inside
the dashboard.  Suspecting a loony, I asked if she
could see the device.

"No, but a light is showing next to the speedometer.
It looks like an oil can and it says '15%' next to it."

I explained that's just a reminder to change the oil.

She was adamant, "They're definitely tracking my
movement."

I suggested she contact the local police department.
Hopefully, they'll refer her to a "professional" who
can assist her.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass