Re: Use ADT system with no monitoring company?

"Fat Tony" D'Amico  wrote:

> Well you have choices.  If you think you have enough technical know-how
> you can do it yourself.  You'll need to get a manual and fully
> understand it - then attempt to gain access to programming.

Sounds rather time consuming. I'm working a lot of overtime, and I'm
moving into a repo house that has a lengthy list of minor "to do" projects
so my spare time is in short supply.

> Or, you can attempt to find a dealer in your area that is willing to
> help, but as I said - it will be difficult.
>
> Either way - the cell phone idea will not work.  You will need a
> monitoring company, or a voice dialer if you desire notification.

Since the alarm is already there, I'd thought I'd make use of the hardware
if I could do so with reasonable convenience and expense.  Looks like I'll
move that idea to the back burner.

Thank you for your advice.

--
Tony Sivori