[no subject]

BTW, speaking of oncologists, don't just take whoever your
other doctor recommends.  He might be great or he might be
an "authorized dealer".  Uh, this is one area where I will
concede that DIY is not the way to go.  Find someone who
believes he can cure you.  It can be done.  My favorite aunt
had Stage IV CRC several years ago.  She's alive and in
complete remission today.  In her late 70's, she does everything
but cook for herself (if you tasted her cooking you'd understand
why).  She chose an alternative treatment plan which no doctor
would agree to so I don't recommend it.  I just figure she got a
miracle.  Whatever you might believe, those do happen.

Whatever they tell you about the prognosis, fight hard.
Don't give in.  I might not agree on much with any of the
idiots here but on this one everyone is pulling for you.
Anyone who isn't should hit his head on the way down.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics