Re: Brinks Home Security Complaints

Follow whatever appropriate laws govern such things. Something like sending
a certified letter to HQ and tell them you have their (whatever model and
serial number) and giving them a deadline to recover same from you. Charging
storage after that and file a lien on it to gain legal ownership might be
one way to do it.