Re: Having the Big C you see who your friends are

Not that any law suit is fun, at least an ADA suit is more focused than the
usual financial blood bath. Can money really ever do anything to help
recover from a loss of respect, a sense of powerlessness, as well as plain
old hurt feelings? Probably not, but each must seek his own remedy. Only
experience with the process will guide him on future actions away from this
solution I suspect.