FBI XL 2T Disarm/arm remotely

Hi Alarm Guru,

I have just recently diyed an FBI xl 2t alarm for my house. Every
thing is working fine, except that I cannot disarm / arm remotely in
the event that it is triggers the alarm when lightning strike or kids
play foot ball at the back lane.

Any advice ? Thanks in advance for the help.

Note : The house is a terrace house and system not connected to
central monitoring service.