Re: Programming First Alert Pro FA168CPS Alarm Panel

Gonna be cheaper for you to buy a keypad to program with than trying to get
Compass to work locally...cause you'll need the proper modem (hard to find)
and a dial tone emulator...programming keypad's cheaper.

Then it's just a simple matter of reading and understanding the
install/programming manual to make the changes you want.