Re: Need Installation Manual for ADT SAFEWATCH PRO 3000EN

Crash Gordon wrote:
> ADI doesn't provide just manuals, even for pros.
> If you're under contract with ADT you shouldn't be messing with the alarm at
> all.

Hmmmm.....  One of my guys needed a Vista 20 manual the other day (for a
takeover).  He was at the ADI counter picking up a power supply and
asked if they had any manuals "laying around".  The guy behind the
counter reached down and pulled out a stack of them.  There were at
least four Vista 20 manuals in the "stack".  Kudos to Vancouver Branch.

Have you seen their new logo?  Nice!!