Re: Need Installation Manual for ADT SAFEWATCH PRO 3000EN

>> ADI claims they have no install info. This is ridiculous
>> of course.  I'm sure I can add a simple alarm system.
>> At this time I wish to add two more keypads to my
>> existing system, plus more motions and glass sensors.
>> Who can help??

If the system is a proprietary ADT model, the manuals are
not available at ADI.  If it's a standard Honeywell product
you can download all manuals and other documentation
from their website.  It's password protected but the user
name and password are common knowledge.  They haven't
changed it in nearly 8 years.

The OP is welcome to contact me directly if he needs
assistance now that the rest of the regulars have had
their fun ridiculing him instead of offering any help.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics