Re: Brinks Home Security v Jim Rojas

Thank you for the email. You can send the items to the address on my
website.

Jim Rojas

DK wrote:
At 1:09 PM 7/24/2007

Damn Jim. I just read all those PDF files. I am sending you all the
brinks install manuals, programmers, dealer handbooks, and anything else
I have left here of theirs. Those cocksuckers really have a pair of
balls. They pissed me off by back charging me for accounts I never even
put online for them. They even had the balls to send me bills for my
office alarm, and my home alarm as well, even though no brinks system
was ever installed there. They are all scumbags. If you need any help
with learning how to program their systems, give me a call. I would be
more than happy to help you out in anyway I can. They fucked me over
bigtime. Its time for payback.

Later. DK