Re: Oil Refinery

Spammy wrote:
> "Jim@xxxxxxx" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> what kind of baloney is bAss pulling now?

It's a mystery to me why he would want to post a response impersonating
one of the individuals he despises the most...  A lot of things Robert
does defies explanation.  For instance...   Why would a "successful"
online business not provide a contact email address, or an "800" number
on their "cotnact us" page?  Why would he spread his efforts between
three or four websites when he's supposedly doing so well with the one?
  How does one program a custom English LCD keypad to read "Attention
Burglar.  Go Ahead Make My Day" when you only have 32 total characters
available on two lines of sixteen?  And is it true that the people at
ADI are under pressure to cut him off because he's an unlicensed company
(and a felon to boot)?  Stick around...  but keep your hip waders handy.
  The bullshit gets might deep around here at times.