Re: Problem with Visonic K9-80

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:MQfni.1053$I76.385@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > I installed a zillion Fox and Coral hardwired motions
>
> Uh-huh.

My mistake, I was using the Robert Bass unit of measurement

Take the true number and multiply it x1000, take that total and add the
amount of people I think I'm trying to impress in the newsgroup then
subtract the accumulated number of complaints from the Better Business
Bureau for the final amount

I should have said "I installed 15 Fox and Coral hardwired motions"