Re: Adding a 2nd Ademco 6128 keypad to Vista 10SE W/E2

Yep you've voided any warrantee they may have provided. Also, if  you've
added a zone they won't know what it is.

The 10SE was discontinued a year or two ago, but it's been around for quite
a while - I've got some out there from 97, but I'm sure it was around a lot
before that as well.

Yah, if you totally power the system down it will be non-existant to
everyone...including you.