Re: Panasonic KXTD

>> Why would anyone think that Panasonic
>> is getting out of the CCTV business, just
>> because they may be dropping a phone
>> system.
>
> SEO...  :^)

Oh, by the way, they're also not getting out
of the telephone system business.  We sell
a fair number of Panasonic's hybrid telephone
systems as well as their CCTV cameras, etc.
As time allows we plan to add the rest of
their telephone product lines, except for the
"advanced hybrid" which really isn't a DIY line.
Most of the rest of their products are well
suited to the Do-It-Yourself market.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass