Re: Panasonic KXTD

Panasonic is a consumer electronics company at its core. They are always
discontinuing one product line or another. It is part and parcel to the go
to market strategy for Panasonic. That means when it breaks go buy a new
one, because the old on can't be fixed. It is why I never sell it, because
no matter what it is, if Panasonic makes the gear it can't be supported in
the long run. The last thing Panasonic did was end of life a video switch.
Since we had to maintain it that really put the wood to us. Extra bad since
it was wired without data cables to the PTZ cameras, just up the snoot coax.
In the video world AD,  Bosch, and Pelco have the same gear for decades and
support it darn near forever on certain big ticket items.