Re: How to Takeover Any Alarm System

Swatting the hornets nest with a very short stick isn't going to help you
slay the dragon. With all those whelps, I think the dragon will just look at
you funny right before in burns you off at the shorts and then eats your
roasted gizzard. I hope your nickname is Phoenix.
Remember "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by
success."
A good Star Trek quote seems in order.
"Evil does seek to maintain power by suppressing the truth." -- Spock, "Or
by misleading the innocent." -- McCoy,