Re: Brinks Home Security v Jim Rojas

Jim Rojas wrote:
> Multi billion dollar corporation feels financially threatened by a small
> online alarm business located in Tampa, Florida.
>
> Read all about it.
>
> http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-txndce/case_no-3:2007cv00437/case_id-165443/
>

> The court documents are all available for public viewing:
>
> http://www.tech-man.com/brinks.asp
>
> Jim Rojas

Jim:  What's the log-in ID and password?  :-)

These guys are pure nutballs.  Unfortunately they also have access to
practically limitless funds.  Get yourself a good lawyer.  Set up a
Paypal account (the official Jim
Rowhouse-because-needs-the-space-for-all-those-used-Brinks-panels legal
defense fund.  I'm sure there are more than just a few of us who would
contribute.  Good luck and best wishes.