Re: Brinks Home Security v Jim Rojas Lawsuit

Folks that have never been carpet bombed by the legal system sometimes don't
fully understand that it is a process that even in victory can leave you
defeated. Jim has joined an attorney enrichment program, but it seems has
not really got with the program. Once a deputy shows up with the default
judgement to get his boat, or car, or whatever Brinks wants to get I think
it will begin to come into focus a little better on what he should do.